Common Service Centres
13 Feb 2021, Trust Cradle, H11-A, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New
Trust Cradle, in collaboration with WHO (World Health Organization), aims to empower and bring equal opportunities to “Persons with Disabilities” and undertake activities for their skill development, employment and dignified livelihood.
We are entrusted the development of 100 CS Centres in Delhi, all to be run by people with disability/ies, including acid attack survivors and leprosy cured individuals.
CSCs are, a flagship programme of Ministry of Electronics & IT, Government of India, to create the front-end delivery points for government, private and social sector services for the citizens. On the other hand, they are unique opportunity for dignified livelihood, leadership and empowerment for the Persons with Disabilities.
The Eligibility Criteria for being a CSC Entrepreneur through us are:
- Applicant must be 18 years and above.
- He should be Person with Disability and resident of Delhi.
- He should have passed the Matriculation Level Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- He should have the basic knowledge of English Language and Computer Skills.
- He should have Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
- An applicant is expected to have entrepreneurial ability and strong social commitment.
Click Here to see preview
How Trust Cradle will help you.
After registering with us, Trust Cradle officer will help you to get the following:
- To get enrolled as CSC Entrepreneurs
- Training - Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (in collaboration with CSC Officer and WHO)
- Help to exemption of Course Fee and Exam Fee (if any)
- Helping to conduct examination
- Following-up the Licensing status
- Helping to find suitable space for Centre
- Auditing the space where the Centre will run.
- Branding of Centre as per prescribed by CSC
- Awareness and networking in the area to start the Centre successfully.
- Entrepreneurship & Managerial Training from Professional Institutes.
- Computer Training i.e., MS Word, Excel, Internet, Scanning and related operations.
Please register with us for further assistance.
To know more, please write to us at [email protected] or visit us.
- Trust Cradle
- H11-A, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +91-11-4677 2299, 4602 5591
- Contact Person: Ms. Hemlata
NOTE: The seats are available only for the "Persons with Disabilities". Regular candidates can apply directly on the CSC portal
and get in touch with CSC customer care for details.
Let us come together and transform lives for building a better future.
CSC Entrepreneurship Brochure
Download PDF (13.9 MB)
Download PDF (2.29 MB)
All About Common Service Centres
Download PDF (6.72 MB)